New Jersey Family Law Lawyers
At the law office of Iandoli & Edens, LLC we focus on helping clients with the legal issues that relate to their families as well as Municipal Matters, Estate Planning, Criminal/Juvenile Matters and Real Estate Closings. You, our client, can be assured that the lawyers at Iandoli & Edens, LLC understand your rights and work diligently to obtain the best results.
You are provided with legal advice, document preparation, and litigation representation. You are represented by trained professionals to handle various legal issues. Learn more about our attorneys and their experiences.
Many of our cases involve a number of related issues. Each client is unique and our attorneys understand how everything works together to provide you with the best result, which entails protecting your assets and income. At Iandoli & Edens, LLC, we handle a wide range of issues with skill and efficiency. Contact us to discuss your needs.
- Establishing Parentage-Paternity – Parentage has many meanings for many different people.
- Pre and post-nuptial agreements – who needs a prenuptial agreement and what goes in them?
- Marriage for Same Sex Couples – The laws related to same sex unions.
- Divorce – The dissolution of a marriage- grounds for filing, timing.
- Distribution of marital assets – who gets what and how is it divided?
- Spousal Support – AKA alimony – is one spouse making considerably more than the other? How long will it last?
- Post-divorce matters – Revising or enforcing a Judgment of Divorce.
- Child custody and parenting time, including difficult child custody cases involving conflict or abuse
- Child Support – Based on parenting time, how much child support will one spouse pay to the other, when does it end?
- Children’s Educational Needs – who pays for private school and/or college?
- Domestic Violence/Restraining Orders – When relationships turn violent either physically or emotionally.
- Adoption – Domestic v. International; Private v. Agency
- Interstate/International/Military Family Matters – Navigating both other jurisdictions and the rules of the military.
- Estate Planning/Wills – Especially important if you are divorcing but necessary for all.
- Real Estate Closings – Whether you’re buying or selling.
- Municipal Matters – Anything that requires an appearance in Municipal Court including but not limited to tickets and DUI.
- Criminal/Juvenile Defense – When you or your child is charged with a crime.
Let us help you find the solution that best suits your needs. Contact a lawyer at Iandoli & Edens, LLC to schedule a meeting.